Privacy and Policy
Personal Data Protection Act of May 25, 2018 in the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation and in General The Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 contains rules on how the ICOD can collect, use and disclose user information.
- Collection and use of personal information:
ICOD collects personal information about the user when he uses ICOD products, services or collaborates with service partners. In particular, information is collected on the following parameters:
Year of birth
Other documents (digital)
Direct identification by video calls (via messenger)
Other information that the user considers necessary to provide the service at its discretion.
1.2. The information received by the ICOD from the user may include:
Personal information, documents (digital), including user name, country, email address and other information, as well as information about the actual address of residence.
Information about the location of the user, the IP address of third-party sites that were accessed - in the event that the website or the mobile ICOD applications were used.
Other personal information containing the details of the interaction between the ICOD and the user.
Identification information, contacts, residential address, video identification - this applies to individual or corporate users in ICOD
Information provided by an individual user:
- Name, date of birth
- Contact information, mailing address, email address, telephone number
- ID (for example, passport, driver’s license or other documents issued by the government)
- Information about checking the place of residence (for example, utility bill or similar)
- Video - call (via messenger)
Information provided by the corporate user:
- Full name of the legal entity
- Legal documents (such as registration certificate, memorandum and / or articles of association).
- Documents confirming the rights of the authorized person and the rights of the final beneficiary
- Verification of information for legal entities related persons.
- Video - call (via messenger)
1.3. ICOD Information Acquisition Technology
- The service collects most of the information listed above directly from users who independently send it to the ICOD website.
- This includes information such as contact information, registration information and service requests.
- If the user does not wish to share his information, he has the right to refuse the processing of personal data.
Cookies and other technologies:
As part of the offer and provision of personalized services, ICOD uses a cookie and a local device - the storage location.
1.4 Purpose of data collection for ICOD
Provide the user with personalized content based on personal use of the website (service). This will allow the user to more comfortably use the Website (service), remember and use contact information, monitor and analyze the use of the Website and its traffic patterns to help improve the Site (service and services).
The types of technologies that ICOD uses:
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to the user’s browser from a web server and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer. Cookies allow ICOD to identify the user’s browser as unique.
A cookie may include the transfer of information from the service to the user and vice versa. Some cookies are persistent cookies. They are used every time a user accesses a website (service). Other cookies are called session cookies. Session cookies, also called “session cookies, variables,” are used only during a specific browsing session and expire after a predetermined amount of time. ICOD can use session cookies, for example, to remember that the user was already in a certain menu. In addition, ICOD can also use “analytic cookies”, which allow web analyzing services to recognize a user’s browser or device, such as determining whether a web site has been visited.
Like most standard website servers, ICOD uses:
information about IP addresses;
information about browser types;
information about Internet service provider (ISP);
information about conversion / exit pages, platform type;
date / time information;
information on the number of clicks.
ICOD uses this information to analyze website administration trends, prevent fraud, as well as to track site navigation together and to collect broad demographic information.
- Use of personal information of users of the ICOD service
The service closely monitors how the personal information of users is used. It can be used exclusively in conjunction with ICOD, in order to make it as comfortable and full as possible. The ICOD service takes on the following tasks:
Design, management, evaluation of ICOD services and services.
User Relationship Management.
Minimizing risks and identifying fraudulent schemes and other illegal actions.
- Improve our service for you and your experience with us.
- Comply with laws and assist government or law enforcement
- We will use personal data in accordance with confidentiality
- To inform platform users about ICOD services
- Observing and improving the platform and services provided by ICOD
- Verification and authentication of users of the platform
- Creation and operation of access to the platform
- Prevention or detection of fraud and other criminal offenses or abuse of the platform.
- Creation of anonymous statistics using personal data; adaptation of marketing communications to ensure that the most relevant information reaches the platform
- Disclosure of personal information:
The ICOD service has the right to disclose personal, anonymous data based on information received from the user only in the case of a formal request from law enforcement agencies, as well as in the event of the receipt of irrefutable evidence of the violation by the user of the laws of the Russian Federation.
Data in aggregate:
ICOD has the right to disclose “blind” aggregated data and user statistics to potential partners.
ICOD has the right to disclose personal information in special cases, for example, at the request of law enforcement agencies, as well as in the case of gross violation of the rules for using the ICOD service, which can harm both the service and its users.
We never hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including the website - development and operation, sending mail or e-mail, analysis of the use of the site.
- Secure storage of personal information by the ICOD service.
ICOD uses a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of information received. All data in electronic or printed form is stored in a guarded room in compliance with all safety rules. Access to personal information is allowed only to an authorized employee of ICOD LTD.
When visiting a website or an ICOD application, the service encrypts data sent from the user’s computer to the ICOD system so that no one else can access it.
ICOD has firewalls, intrusion detection tools and anti-virus programs for the timely elimination of viruses, as well as unauthorized users accessing our systems.
The service uses Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology, which allows you to guarantee complete encryption and secure storage of information transmitted over the Internet.
Also, ICOD uses PCI DSS encryption technology for payment card numbers, passwords and registration information.
Each session required for two-factor authentication represents an additional level of security that
requires not only the password and username when entering the ICOD, but also consists of individual user security settings.
User control of personal information.
The service offers users several ways to collect, use and share personal information.
The user can contact ICOD through the application form on the website if he plans to edit personal information. Also, if the user believes that any inaccurate or inappropriate information was received or provided by another (user) using this website, he should contact the ICOD via the feedback form.
What security measures have been taken to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information?
Unfortunately, the security of data transmission over the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed.
Information that a user discloses using the Website (like any other website that is not secure), by publishing messages or using e-mail, can potentially be collected and used by third parties. This can lead to data theft and then use it for legitimate / illegal purposes of other people.